Bond With Us
A bond is a connection between two things, defined as a force or feeling that unites people; a shared emotion or interest. Identifying the opportunity to craft wines that reflect the purity and depth of their Willamette Valley origins, Chemistry allows our winemaking teams from Stoller Family Estate and Chehalem Winery to bond over the diverse vineyard sites across the region.
Chemistry is a blend of the vast tapestry of profiles the Willamette valley offers, reflecting fruit from almost every AVA that exists within it. A collaboration between our two iconic Oregon brands where our viticulture and winemaking teams work together to craft wines that reflect our region and vintage. Chemistry is intended to be accessible art at a value priced with a sense of place and time. ~Melissa Burr, Vice President of Winemaking, Stoller Wine Group
The Willamette Valley is one of the coolest wine growing regions in North America that reliably produces quality viniferous wines. Our Northerly latitude provides extended hours of crucial sunlight during the growing season to ensure ripeness with a diurnal swing that retains acidity in the fruit. The diversity of our complex soil series throughout the region create endless possibilities for amazing Pinot Noir. It’s no wonder the Willamette Valley is synonymous with world-class Pinot Noir. Our Pinot Noir is bright with aromatics of plum and blueberry. The palate is juicy with silky tannins that build to a structured finish.
Pinot Gris is the second most commonly grown variety in Oregon, with vintners generally following an Alsatian style. Willamette Valley Pinot Gris is typically weightier, more complex, and more expressive with a long aging potential. Our Pinot Gris is a glowing straw yellow color, with aromatics of citrus, papaya and wet stone.
Rosé, with an ever-growing popularity, is a wonderful cross between our Pinot Noir and Pinot Gris. Made from Pinot Noir but in a white wine style, our Rose is bright watermelon in color, with aromatics of strawberry shortcake, vanilla cream and white nectarine. The palate is crisp with a richness that fills out the mid-palate. It’s fresh and bright, with red fruit notes, but because it is made like a white wine, it’s refreshing.
Open a bottle and grab a glass,
here are five great ways to bond with Chemistry
• Host a Dinner Party - Looking for a catch-all food pairing wine? From roast chicken to steak to grilled fish, Chemistry wines are the perfect dinner companion for a last minute get together, potlucks, or celebrations.
• Romantic Dinner at Home - Whether its date night or just another Tuesday, treat your loved one to a romantic dinner. Cooking at home can be a great way to wind down and catch up.
• Have a Movie Night - Pairing the proper wine is all about enhancing a mood. Movie pairings and tasting notes is a big deal these days. Search online or make your own list!
• Game Night - Pick your game-Old School vs New School. Pick a classic; Monopoly and Clue or try a game using the newest technology such as Heads Up! or Just Dance Now. A well rounded charcuterie board and Chemistry equals a night of fun and laughter!
• Picnic - There are few things better than sipping wine and enjoying the great outdoors. Usually paired with easy-going dishes, Chemistry’s screw top (Stelvin) closures make them picnic ready.
Wine is more than simply an elixir --- it’s a catalyst. It’s presence at the table provides a spark that brings people together. Inciting inclusiveness. Stimulating sharing. Whatever you do, we invite you to bond with us! Having a hard time finding Chemistry? Ask your local wine merchant!